Sims, An Urban Oasis – Sims Drive is in fact a hidden gem tucked away at the edge of Singapore’s bustling city. Here, you will find an Urban Oasis where one can enjoy the excitement and connectivity to the city, as well as the peace and tranquility of nature. With a slew of exciting developments taking place in its surrounding areas, Sims Drive is set to transform from a cluster of old cafes and factories into a modern town where heritage is hip and old-world charm meets edgy entrepreneurship.
Sims, An Urban Oasis- GuocoLand is proud to be part of Sims Drive’s transformation. We believe in fulfilling its potential value and endeavour to inject new life and success to the community.
- An exciting development presenting an urban oasis combining both excitement and convenience at the city edge as well as the peace and tranquillity of nature
- Located at the corner of Sims Drive and Aljunied Road, an established neighbourhood having a full range of amenities
- 5 min walk to Aljunied MRT, one station away from the Paya Lebar MRT Interchange
- Walking distance to the future Mattar MRT station on the Downtown Line
- Easily accessible via the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) & Nicoll Highway
- 15 min drive to CBD and 18 min drive to Changi International Airport
- Within the 1km vicinity of Geylang Methodist Primary and Secondary School
- James Cook University will set up its new campus for 3,400 students at Sims Drive on February 2015, and they aim to expand enrolment to 7,500 in 3 to 5 years
- Within a 10-min drive to several shopping and entertainment centres including the brand new Kallang Wave mall and upcoming Paya Lebar Square, as well as NEX, Singapore Expo and Suntec City
- A food paradise with a confluence of food choices ranging from authentic local food stalls to famous restaurants
- Strategically located in close proximity to growth clusters outlined by Singapore’s Government in the 2014 Master Plan such as the upcoming Paya Lebar sub-regional centre, Kallang Riverside and Wisma Geylang Serai, offering excellent investment opportunities
- Relocation of the Paya Lebar airbase removes height restrictions and frees up land parcels to develop new and exciting plans and projects in the area in future